Sunday, September 12, 2010

I feel better.

Lately, I feel good. The kids are starting back up in school, the air is getting cooler, I'm starting to fit into some of my old pants again. Things are good. Busy, but good. I love fall and I love getting a little break every day just for myself. The baby will be taking a nap every day while the younger of the two little devils goes to preschool and the oldest is now in all day school. The little devil starts preschool tomorrow and I have been looking forward to taking a nap for about 4 months now. I actually doubt I'll be napping b/c I magically get a burst of energy when I have some time alone but either way,...Wahoo!! It's amazing how much better we all get along when we can get a little break from each other and mom can get an hour or two of quiet time a couple times a week!

I really don't have much to say but I've been feeling guilty having this huge venting session as my most recent blog update so I just had to switch it up. I feel lucky. I have 3 healthy, happy, funny kids. A great husband who is literally in the kitchen with a roast in the oven and potatoes in his hand to peel right now and is happy to do it. I ran 8 miles on a beautiful trail that's practically in my backyard a few days ago and I felt energized afterward. Couldn't be much better than this.

2 comments:

  1. And a fine roast and potatoes he cooked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when my kids were that age and thinking to myself that once the kids were a little older and all in school I was going to have so much more free time. Boy was I wrong! Life really gets busier and crazier the older they get so enjoy those naps now while you can!!!

    ReplyDelete