Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Blah blah blah

I think as a stay at home mom time spent with other real humans is lacking. Because of this I find myself thinking and thinking a lot about mostly stupid pointless stuff all day. So I thought, well, this stupid pointless stuff is really interesting to me so why not blog about it?

I will not talk about events, vacations taken, or any sort of big ordeal that's going on. That's what the family blog is for. Here, I will just practice my typing skills on this computer and whatever nonsense happens to pop into my head will end up here.

To sum up, this is not of great interest to anyone but myself. This blog will probably annoy most men (I assure there will be a lot of moaning and groaning about weight issues), people who don't like hearing a mother's rantings about her children (this is most of what goes on in my head), and anyone who gets bugged by poor grammar and Englishing skills.

1 comment: